Clubs and Organizations
October 6, 2017From: Historic Annapolis
We need more volunteers!
November is around the corner, and that means Historic Annapolis will be hosting its annual Annapolis by Candlelight Tour. 350 volunteers are needed! This year we are featuring the Murray Hill neighborhood. Pictured are some of the lovely homes that will be hosted for our tour.
We need volunteers for Friday, November 3rd and Saturday, November 4th!
Many thanks for those of you who have already signed up for the tour! You will receive your house assignment in late October, just prior to the tour.
If you haven't signed up, please consider participating and joining our other wonderful volunteers. The greater need is Saturday evening.
It's a true Annapolis tradition. As a thank you for volunteering, your tour is complimentary ($30 to $40 value).
If you and some friends would like to join us as we walk the historic streets of Annapolis, please give me a shout or an email!
4:30 pm - 7:15 pm
6:45 pm - 9:15 pm
The shifts allows for volunteers to prepare to welcome the guests, and provide a smooth transition to the second shift of volunteers. All volunteers will be provided information for the houses, so you don't need to worry about learning information before the tour!
- Please download a 2017 volunteer form to return by mail or email: OR fill out an online volunteer form.
- Forms should be returned by October 15, 2017
- Please return the form to: email@example.com, or via ground mail to: Janet Hall, 42 East Street, Annapolis MD 21401
- Assignments will be made in the order in which they are returned. We will do our best to honor your first choice of shift, but if you are available for an alternate shift, please indicate a second, third, and fourth shift choice. Remember Saturday night is when we need volunteers!
- Groups: If you would like to volunteer with a partner, friends, or a group, please add all of their information onto one form, or an additional sheet. This way we can place you all together on the same shift, and in the same site! It's a great night out for neighbors, family, club, church, social, and civic groups.
House Captains receive two additional tour tickets. House captains volunteer on
one evening so that they may tour the other night of the event. House captains coordinate with fellow volunteers, place the volunteers, and manage the selected home for the evening!
Please let Janet know your interest in becoming a House Captain!