To bring businesses and individuals together to build consensus on business issues and community goals. Our mission is to serve as the leading business advocate for the economic health and vitality of our membership, our community, and the greater Aberdeen area.
The Chamber pursues its vision and mission by:
- Serving the region as the central networking organization from which ideas, resources and assets can be drawn;
- Unifying and advancing membership, community and regional interests;
- Cultivating future leadership and advancing opportunities in the State;
- Educating businesses and individuals on workforce readiness and development issues; and
- Promoting and encouraging growth of the membership, community, and area.