- 300,000 bulbs - 30 different varieties
- 230,000 are in colorful blocks with a central design for pictures
- 70,000 are mixed colors in a pick-your-own area
- Beautiful, private lakefront location
- Food trucks, beer and wine, and free use of picnic tables near the lakefront
- Plentiful free parking
- Walking trail along the lake
- Free games to play – giant checkers, jenga, cornhole, etc.
- Live music on Saturday and Sunday afternoons
- Friendly dogs on a leash are welcome
The weather determines the dates of when the tulips bloom, but we expect they will be in full bloom or nearly full bloom from mid-April through mid-May. Check our Facebook page regularly for up-to-date information. The tulips are planted near our own, private 36 acre lake for an absolutely beautiful setting. The gift shop on the adjacent Adventure Farm grounds will be open for gifts, wine tasting, our own fresh donuts, popcorn, kettle corn, and indoor restrooms. It’s about a ½ mile walk, or you may drive, from the tulip fields parking area.
Wheelchair accessibility: The tulips have been planted in a hay field, so the ground is a farm field with some lumps and bumps. The walkways are mostly a grass/weed mixture, but still with lumps and bumps. If it has recently rained, the ground turns a little mushy. The parking area is rough grass. From the tulip fields, the ground slopes down to the festival area with the food trucks, picnic tables, weekend music, etc. The slopes are within ADA guidelines. Because the ground is rough, some people may need assistance getting their wheelchair back up the hill. We have made every effort to make these lumpy fields as wheelchair friendly as possible, but you must decide on the capabilities of yourself or the person you are attending.