Taking to heart the words of Christ and sharing God's love with our neighbors.
Beginning in the living rooms of a few devout and earnest families in early 1865, our congregation has maintained for over 150 years the spirit and warm friendliness which was so much a part of those beginnings. Consecrated in 1884, All Saints' beautiful architecture is in the Anglican style of the English countryside. We worship according to the Book of Common Prayer, 1979 edition. Being Episcopalians, we are also members of the wider Anglican communion which now numbers approximately eighty million members world-wide. Locally we are members of the Diocese of New Jersey with our cathedral located in Trenton.