Add an Article
Add an Event
707 Alexander Road., Suite 101
- Our Chapter jurisdiction covers a population of 1.3 million people in New Jersey, covering Hunterdon County, Mercer County, Middlesex County and parts of Somerset County.
- Last year the American Red Cross of Central New Jersey helped 474 individuals recover from local fires and floods.
- We trained 51,160 individuals in lifesaving skills from First Aid, CPR, AED and Babysitter training to swimming and lifeguarding.
- The American Red Cross of Central New Jersey has supplied our area with 12,121 units of safe blood last year.
- Our home-delivered meals programs help the elderly maintain independent life styles. 52,944 meals were delivered to 240 homebound clients.
- The Chapter has 1,710 Youth Club members in our local High Schools. These young men and women are an important foundation for taking the Red Cross into the future.
- The chapter has 20 employees and 2,515 volunteers.