75 Church Street
The Auburn Water District was founded in 1947 by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Chapter 585 of the general laws of Massachusetts. The other two water districts are the Elm Hill Water District and Woodland Park Water District. We are the districts largest, and service about 80% of the Town of Auburn. We are governed and run by one elected board of 3 water commissioners. Our current water Commissioners are: Joseph Miller III, Chairman, Terrance J. Hastings, Vice Chairman Alexander Spanos.