Bend Of The River Conservation Club

900 Mayflower Road
269-695-5732

Bend of the River Conservation Club is a 70-acre complex located in southern Berrien County. The club has been in existence for many years, originally being named due to the first meetings being held in the Morris Chapel on the bend of the St. Joseph River. The club was incorporated in 1946, and moved to its present location in 1954, on land donated by Dwane and Bulla Lake. The property was formerly known as the Lake Farm. The club is member-sponsored and maintained, and enlists the help of its members to provide the necessary maintenance to the buildings, grounds, and ranges.


Photos