The Bexley Farmers' Market is a destination committed to building local food tradition through access, education, and community outreach. In 2020, the market will celebrate its 10th season!
Our mission is simple:
- Provide access to local foods.
- Assist area farmers, producers, and artisans with sustainable business opportunities.
- Further the economic development of our community.
- Educate the public and promote healthy living.
- Serve as a community-gathering place and build community spirit.
The market offers high-quality, locally-grown food for Bexley residents and neighbors for 6 months of the year. The market is open every Thursday, May through October from 4-7 pm, rain or shine.
The Bexley Farmers' Market continued success comes from our broad base of support within the community. Through your support, the market will continue to improve the quality of both the marketplace and its goods.
May 20 - October 28, 2021
Thursdays, 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Location: Intersection of Dawson and Main Streets, Bexley, Ohio 43209.