Bobby's Run School

32 Dimsdale Drive
609-702-5555

In September 1998, Bobby's Run School opened for children in grades three through five. This school was named in honor of Lumberton's first settler, Robert Dimsdale, a Quaker,who purchased land in 1684 to build and operate a sawmill. The Bobby's Run name comes from a small tributary on the Dimsdale plantation that emptied into the Rancocas Creek. In September 1999 a new wing housing eight classrooms opened


Photos