The Bolton Community Education Foundation (BCEF) is dedicated to the education of all residents of Bolton, Connecticut. The Foundation is comprised of Bolton community members who volunteer to serve on the Board of Directors to raise funds and plan educational programs.
The goals of the BCEF are:
* To provide financial support for worthy educational projects, programs, and needs of the Bolton Community
* To provide a means for memorial and other donations directed toward educational purposes
The purpose of the Foundation is:
* To organize and present educational programs for the community
* To raise funds to support educational opportunities in town
* To award grants to individuals who would like to arrange educational programs and services
* Your participation in our many varied educational events
* Your participation as a member of our Board of Directors
* Your donations in any amount
We believe that a strong, vibrant Bolton community succeeds when there are enriched and enhanced educational opportunities for all residents.