Bellmawr is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough's population was 11,583, reflecting an increase of 321 (+2.9%) from the 11,262 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 1,341 (-10.6%) from the 12,603 counted in the 1990 Census.
Bellmawr was incorporated as a borough on March 23, 1926, from portions of the now-defunct Centre Township, based on the results of a referendum held on April 21, 1926. The boroughs of Mount Ephraim, Runnemede and Lawnside were also created in the same two-day period. The borough was named for Ernest C. Bell. Bellmawr’s Motto is “Progress Never Stops”.