The vision of Chapman University is served by committing to the following mission:
The mission of Chapman University is to provide a personalized education of distinction that leads to inquiring, ethical and productive lives as global citizens.
Chapman University will be a preeminent university engaged in distinguished liberal arts and professional programs that are interconnected, reach beyond the boundaries of the classroom and work towards developing the whole person: the intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual dimensions of life.
Chapman University is a learning community dedicated to the following core values that define the university's character and help guide the actions of its members:
- Value the dignity of every person by treating people with civility and respect;
- Act with integrity and accept personal responsibility for our actions;
- Live a life of services to others;
- Undertake the search for truth and meaning through critical thinking and
the never-ending pursuit of knowledge and creative expression;
- Engage in and promote an atmosphere of open and honest communication with others;
- Seek a just and caring community that embraces a diversity of ideas and
The 30-member choir will sing 13 holiday songs, many without accompaniment and all without any electronic amplification. Because of the 500-seat theaterâ€™s unique and excellent acoustics, there is no need for amplification. As a result, many of the …Read More »
Array of Performances by Chapmanâ€™s College of Performing Arts and Visiting Artists Set to Dazzle Southern CaliforniaOrange, CA -- Marybelle and Sebastian P. Musco Center for the Arts at Chapman University announces tickets are now on sale for its O…Read More »
Orange, CA---Marybelle and Sebastian P. Musco Center for the Arts at Chapman University will celebrate its Grand Opening, ushering in a new era for the schoolâ€™s performing arts and unveiling a new cultural beacon for the region. The Grand Opening c…Read More »