Emerald Hill Golf Course opened in 1923. The course was purchased and renovated by the Sterling Park District in 1994. Emerald Hill Golf Course features 18 holes, a driving range, four practice greens and a practice chipping area. The course is primarily bentgrass greens with kentucky bluegrass tees, fairways and rough.
The clubhouse features a well supplied pro shop that is open daily. The open air Pavilion is perfect for hosting weddings, outings, tournaments, private parties or in providing a scenic view for some post-round beverages.