Statements of Faith
1. We believe the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21 as the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God. The Bible is the only sufficient, certain, and infallible rule of all saving knowledge, faith, obedience and practice.
Psalm 119:160; 2 Timothy 3:15-17
2. We believe that there is one God manifested in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in divine perfection.
1 John 5:7; Matthew 28:19,20; 2 Corinthians 13:14;
3. We believe in the Genesis account of creation. Genesis 1-2
4. We believe that Satan is a fallen angel and that his destiny is the eternal lake of fire along with all who rebel against God and His Christ. Isaiah 14:12-15; Ezekiel 28:11-19; Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10-15
5. We believe that Jesus Christ was born of Mary the virgin, His sinless humanity and that He is the eternal Son of God, and God the Son. John 1:14, Matthew 1:18-25 Hebrews 4:15
6. We believe that man was created in the image of God and lived in innocence until he fell by voluntary and willful transgression from his sinless state, resulting in the fact that all mankind are sinners. Genesis 1:26; Genesis 3:6-24; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:12,19
7. We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scripture, the Just for the unjust that He might bring us to God. 2 Corinthians 5:21; Isaiah 53:4-7
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection and ascension of Christ and the bodily resurrection of His saints. Matthew 28:1-7; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Corinthians 15:42-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
9. We believe in the premillennial, personal, bodily return of Christ to this earth. John 14:1-6; Acts 1:11 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18;
10. We believe in the total depravity of man and that his only hope of salvation lies in the atoning blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. We are saved by grace through faith not of works. We must repent of our sins and believe the gospel. John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9; Luke 13:3-5; Acts 20:21; Romans 6:23
11. We believe that the third member of the Trinity, The Holy Spirit, convicts sinners, regenerates, seals, secures, and indwells every believer. John 3:6; John 16:8,9; Romans 8:9-11; 1 Corinthians 6:19,20; Ephesians 4:30; Titus 3:5
12. We believe that all who trust Jesus Christ for salvation are eternally secure in Him and shall not perish. John 3:36; John 5:24; John 10:27-30; Romans 8:35-39; Hebrews 10:39; 1 Peter 1:5