Please call before attending any upcoming community events, as it is possible that they may be postponed or canceled as a result of Covid-19.
You can find CDC updates at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus
1. WE BELIEVE that the Holy Bible, as originally written, was Divinely inspired. II Tim. 3:16,17; Il Pet. 1:19-21
2. WE BELIEVE in one God, eternally existing in three (3) Persons, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; the three (3), one (1) in essence and attributes, yet distinct in office and activity.
3. WE BELIEVE in the personality of Satan, the unholy god of this age.
4. WE BELIEVE that the material universe, including man, came into being by direct creation at the Word of God, and not by evolution.
5. WE BELIEVE that man was created in innocence, but fell by voluntary transgression; that because of this fall all men are now sinners by birth and must be born from above to be fit to fellowship with God.
6. WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true Man.
7. WE BELIEVE that the salvation of the sinner is wholly of grace and made possible alone through the vicarious death of Jesus Christ upon the cross of Calvary; that there is salvation in none other, and that all that is necessary for salvation is an acceptance by faith of His finished work.
8. WE BELIEVE that justification includes pardon for sin, the gift of eternal life, and a perfect standing before God.
9. WE BELIEVE that the local church is a congregation of immersed believers, associated by covenant of faith and fellowship in the Gospel; that the local church has the absolute right of self-government and is answerable only to the Holy Spirit, her Administrator, and the Lord Jesus Christ, her Head; that in all matters of membership, policy, discipline and benevolence the will of the local church is sovereign.
10. WE BELIEVE that there are two (2) Church Ordinances - Baptism and Communion; baptism is the immersion of the believer in water.
11. WE BELIEVE in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious suffering of the lost; and that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again by the Holy Spirit and thereby become the children of God.
12. WE BELIEVE in the personal, visible, pre-millennial, pre-tribulation return of our Lord for His Church and in His post-tribulation return in glory to judge the living nations.
13. WE BELIEVE in the thousand-year (1,000) reign of our Lord upon the earth, ending in apostasy, and the Great White Throne judgment of the wicked.