Who We Are:
- Grace Bible Church is a Bible-believing, Bible-preaching church. We stand uncompromisingly for the unchanging, inspired Word of God.
- We are EVANGELICAL in faith, applying the unchanging, fundamental principles of God's Word to the pressing problems of modern life, exalting its central figure, the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We are INDEPENDENT in character, in that we are not joined with any sectarian body. The governing power of the church rests with the elder/deacon board and the congregation of the church as the Holy Spirit directs.
- We are EVANGELISTIC and MISSIONARY in spirit, in that we endeavor to propagate the truth as well as to hold to it. Our outreach by the grace of God is to the neighborhood and to the world.
- We are anxious to do all we can to be available to you for prayer, counseling, or any other service we may be able to render in Christ's name and to His glory.
What We Believe:
- We believe that the entire Bible is the divinely inspired Word and revelation of God, and therefore our only authority for faith and practice.
- We believe that the Godhead eternally exists in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; and that these are one God.
- We believe in the full Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, that He is the very God by whom and for whom all things were created. We believe in His virgin birth, that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and therefore, He is God manifested in the flesh.
- We believe that all men are by nature sinful and lost. salvation of men from sin is through the divine sacrifice of Jesus Christ; and the shedding of His blood is the only sufficient payment for sin. This salvation is a free gift from God by grace through faith. Those who trust in Jesus Christ as their only Lord and Savior are truly born again and everyone who trusts in Jesus Christ is eternally saved. It is Christ who enables the believers to endure to the end.
- We believe in the physical resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead and in His bodily presence at the right hand of God as our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the Person and Deity of the Holy Spirit who indwells and empowers the believer to live an obedient Christian life.
- We believe in the command which our Lord has given to His Church to evangelize the world, and that this evangelization and edification of the body of Christ is the great commission of the church.
- We believe in a pre-tribulational rapture of the church and a pre-millennial, personal and visible return of Christ to the earth for the purpose of establishing His worldwide kingdom.
- We believe in a Heaven of eternal bliss for the righteous who have placed their faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord and in the conscious and eternal punishment of the wicked.