The mission of the Hartland School District is to create a learning community that ensures all learners actively engage in the pursuit of academic excellence, value life long learning and participate meaningfully in a global society.
The Hartland School District and the Hartland Community share the responsibility for the education and well being of all students.
- All members of the Hartland Community are welcome and encouraged to be both informed and involved in the education of our children.
- All Hartland School Staff have the experience, expertise, and commitment necessary to achieve the goals of the mission statement.
- The administrators, board of directors and community will collaborate to provide the resources, tools, and supports necessary to enable the school staff to fulfill this mission.
- The Hartland Elementary School will be a Community School that is a facility that meets the needs of a broad range of community members, providing a rich and diverse array of learning opportunities for children and adults.
- All members of the community will work collaboratively to make sure that our children are nurtured and challenged.