La Puente Library

15920 East Central Avenue
626-968-4613

History

The La Puente Public Library began its long career in a local schoolhouse in September 1913. It resided in a school, a bank, and the Puente Mercantile Building until 1930. The library then moved to larger quarters several times over the next 38 years until it reached its present location in the La Puente Civic Center in November 1968.


Photos