Livermore Elementary School, 23 miles northwest of Fort Collins, opened its doors in 1953. The Livermore School District was formed in 1871 and later was consolidated into PSD. The original school was a one-room, sod dugout situated along the banks of the North Cache La Poudre River.
Featuring a multi-graded learning environment, Livermore has four certified teachers with classrooms divided as kindergarten, 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, and resource. Our intimate atmosphere allows staff members to know every student and encourages the highest level of instruction and learning opportunities.