Redeemer is a Christian congregation a Christ-made family of believers accompanying, encouraging and empowering each other along each person's journey of faith.
As families include all the uniqueness of its members, so the Redeemer family embraces the diversity of God's people in the unity of Jesus Christ.
- We proclaim and share the Living Word of God as together we worship, sing, pray, serve and have fellowship. The Word of God guides us and brings us Faith, Hope and Salvation. Living in Christ's Grace we know that we are called to be just and loving in all our relationships in God's world.
- We treasure the Bible and its witness to our Lord. The Bible, inspired by God, shows us Jesus Christ against the background of the world in which He lived. Now, Christ, our Savior, lives for us and we seek to follow and serve Him in this world in which we live.
- We worship one Lord, are one in faith, and we are one in our baptismal birth. We shape our worship by the quality of our preaching, the reception of the Lord's Supper and the vitality of sacred music in both traditional and contemporary services.
- We grow in knowledge and love of God through Christian education. This teaching is essential as it serves to build the foundation of our faith. We provide strong and varied programs of education, we reach out in service to be good neighbors at home and abroad and foster spiritual growth for believers and seekers of all ages.
- We live day by day, week after week, reaching out to all around us; seeking to proclaim the Lord's clear call to love our neighbors by what we say and do.