Who We Are:
The Lions are men and women who volunteer our time to humanitarian causes in our local and world communities. By conducting service projects and raising funds, we strive to help those in need. In the process, we enjoy the fellowship of other McLean citizens and have fun working together.
We make a real difference in our community by helping those in need!
What We Do:
Our primary areas of support are to the sight and hearing impaired who need assistance. Some of the things we do include:
- Scholarships to handicapped students
- Eye examinations and eyeglasses
- Hearing examinations and hearing aids
- Health and Welfare assistance
- Hearing Dogs for the Hearing Impaired
- Leader Dogs for the Sight Impaired
- Support McLean High School Baseball Programs
- Support youth programs
- Music Scholarships
- Diabetes Awareness Programs
- Youth Drug Awareness Programs