Catholic Healthcare West and Mercy Hospital of Folsom are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus and to providing high-quality, affordable healthcare to the communities we serve.
Catholic Healthcare West and our Sponsoring Congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. We dedicate our resources to:
- Delivering compassionate, high quality, affordable health services
- Serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised
- Partnering with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
A growing and diversified health care ministry distinguished by excellent quality and committed to expanding access to those in need.
Catholic Healthcare West is committed to providing high quality, affordable healthcare to the communities we serve. Above all else we value:
- Collaboration - Working together with people who support common values and vision to achieve shared goals
- Dignity - Respecting the inherent value and worth of each person
- Excellence - Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation
- Justice - Advocating for social change and acting in ways that promote respect for all persons and demonstrate compassion for our sisters and brothers who are powerless
- Stewardship - Cultivating the resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wholeness
CHW is strengthened in service by the membership of Catholic hospitals, founded by congregations of religious women and hospitals that are not Catholic, founded by local communities or dedicated physicians. The same work of healing is central to all we do.