The mission of Monongalia County Schools is to provide the community with an exemplary educational environment that promotes individual development, intellectual growth, and responsible citizenship.
The vision of Monongalia County Schools is to work cooperatively with families and the community to:
- Help all students achieve their educational potential by recognizing and accommodating individual differences;
- Prepare all students to assume adult roles as responsible, productive citizens in a pluralistic society;
- Offer curricula to facilitate future employment and/or post secondary education for all students; and
- Promote lifelong learning that addresses emotional, physical, social, character, and intellectual growth and development.
- Provide all students with a positive and safe school climate that fosters and facilitates character growth and