2095 School Street
Located on School Street next to the North Collins Jr/Sr High School.
What's special about the North Collins Library:
- The North Collins Town Historian can be reached through the library.
- We have a large window seat for relaxed reading.
- The library holds many different monthly activities for all ages, including year-round preschool story hour.
- Many manuals of WNY Historical Adventures are available.
- We are located adjacent to Schoolhouse #8 History Center & Museum.
- There is an outdoor pavilion for Summer programs.
- Last and certainly not least, North Collins has a more than attentive and very pleasant staff housed in an area that is small enough so you won’t get lost AND big enough to find what you need.