North County High School, a large, diverse, ever-changing school, will improve student learning through the delivery of a rigorous, appropriate, and relevant course of study that will benefit the entire collaborative efforts of faculty, staff, administrators, parents, students, and the community. Through curriculum organized around career clusters, students will be well prepared for responsible citizenship, productive employment, and lifelong learning.
We believe that :
- All students have a right to a safe, structured, and relevant learning environment.
- The development of positive social and cultural values with community support is a critical and integral responsibility of education.
- Respect for ourselves, others, learning, and property is vital to success.
- Students learn at different rates and in different ways.
- Lifelong learning is essential for success in a changing society.