To provide quality healthcare that meets the needs of our patients and the communities we serve.
We fulfill our mission by:
- Working in partnership with area physicians to provide patient focused care with quality and service second to none.
- Delivering a full continuum of accessible care that addresses the communities' needs
- Working to increase the public's awareness of the bredth and depth of OMH's services
- Meeting the professional needs of our dedicated staff by providing them with opportunities for professional growth and educational development, and
- Remaining fiscally sound.
Otsego Memorial Hospital (OMH) was founded in 1951 and has grown steadily through the years, keeping pace with the growth of its dynamic home community of Gaylord, Michigan. OMH is a progressive, independent, fully accredited primary and secondary care facility.