To develop the nonprofit and minority business sector by providing assessment, support and expansion services.
To improve the quality of life in our communities thru our nonprofits and minority businesses.
Our goals include:
- Provide assessment, capacity building, and technical support to nonprofits and minority businesses.
- Serves as a collective voice for nonprofits and minority businesses.
- Link our nonprofits and minority busineses to resources.
- Centralize services provided by nonprofits and minority businesses and market to the community.
- Develop partnerships and identify grant opportunities.
- Build relationships to generate contracts.
- Provide networking opportunities for information exchange and resource sharing.
- Deliver workshops, trainings, and seminars to empower our nonprofits, businesses and community.
Hope in Action Anti-Violence Project Targeting 6th, 7th & 8th graders Chess Session 1 - Aug 8 -11 Animation Session 1 - Aug 8 -11 Session 2 - Aug 15 - 18 Hours: August 8 – 18, 2022 Mon - Thur from 9:00am - 1:00pm Venue:…Read More »
If you are a business, nonprofit, or community leader or thinking about starting a business or nonprofit, we have a number technical support workshops coming up — so mark your calendars now! September 2021 September 2021 - Launch of…Read More »