Pilgrim Evangelical Lutheran Church is a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). We are affiliated with the Northwestern Synod of Wisconsin located in Rice Lake, Wisconsin.
Some highlights of Pilgrim's History:
1888 - Organized January 29 with 39 members.
1889 - First church building built at 6th and Weeks Streets.
1905 - Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran church organized with 20 members.
1907 - Second church building built at Broadway and Weeks Streets.
1950 - Third and present church built at 820 Belknap Street.
1965 - Holy Trinity unites with Pilgrim.
1967 - Weekly radio program established.
1972 - Addition to the third church. Holy Trinity Chapel, Library, Offices, and Reuter Pipe Organ added.
2003 - Elevator project begun.
2005 - Handicap accessibility / Parking Lot project completed.