1955: Members of the new St. Cyprian Parish assembled at A.E. Smith Auditorium to celebrate Eucharist with Fr. Eugene Fedewa, the Archdiocesan appointed pastor.
1956: The first Mass was celebrated in the new building on Pennsylvania Road.
1958: St. Cyprian School opened grades 1-4 under the direction of four Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (IHM) from Monroe.
1962: Twelve classrooms and a Library were added to accommodate the expanding enrollment.
1967: The first Parish Council and Commissions were established.
1970-76: Transition marked these years: some classrooms were converted to form the present Social Hall; the Church was remodeled and rededicated; Fr. Walter Hurley led the community, assisted by in-service seminarians from the Crosier House of Studies in Ft. Wayne, Indiana.
1976: Cardinal Dearden invited the Canons Regular of the Holy Cross (Crosiers) to accept the leadership of St. Cyprian Parish.
1996: Phase I of the Capital Campaign began to address major needs in the upkeep of the building and grounds. Among the items upgraded or added: air conditioning in the Church; repaving the parking lot; new carpeting, lighting, windows and furniture in the Education Wing; upgrading office machinery including the computer network and copiers; and roof replacement on the Church and repairs to the flat roof and Youth Center roof.
1998-99: Phase II of the Capital Campaign began to address the Refurbishing of our Church. A new immersion baptismal font was added, the gathering space was expanded, the Blessed Sacrament Chapel was redesigned, new flooring was added, the music area improved, handicapped accessibility to the altar area was provided, new stained glass windows installed, and the Church was painted.
2000-01: Statues of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, St. Theresa of the Little Flower, the Holy Couple, and an icon of Fr. Solanus Casey were placed in the niches in the church. The 25th Anniversary of the Crosiers at St. Cyprian was celebrated in the fall of 2001.
2002: The new Stations of the Cross were installed.
2003: The new electronic organ was installed and dedicated.
2004: The Canons Regular of the Holy Cross (Crosiers) returned leadership of the parish to the Archdiocese of Detroit. Rev. Dr. William Promesso is the first Diocesan priest to serve here in 28 years.
2005-2006: The Parish celebrated its Golden Jubilee Year, marking 50 years as a parish with a "Blessed Past, Promised Future": 1955-2005.
2007: St. Cyprian Parish School closed due to declining enrollment and rising costs.