Fair Aims and Purposes
- To prepare and develop the youth of our community and the surrounding areas for participation in the Stanwood-Camano, Evergreen, and Puyallup Fairs.
- To promote farm living and rural activities through displays of farm home products.
- To provide an opportunity for exhibiting of livestock and agricultural products.
- To promote a variety of exhibits including youth, individual, and community organizations.
- To strive for excellence each year.
- To build pride in our community.
- To bring about better unity between youth and adults of our community.
- To provide wholesome family activities and a "fun" day for all.
- To provide an opportunity for commercial exhibits.
- To promote the health and welfare of our community through medical services such as educational displays and the presence of an ambulance and an attendant to take fair-goers blood pressure.
The Silvana Community Fair is held annually on the last Saturday of July to promote Community Spirit and help local youth prepare for larger Fairs.- Entrance and Parking are Free- Educational Opportunities abound- Youth show many types of animals- Ma…Read More »
The Silvana Community Fair is held annually on the last Saturday of July to promote Community Spirit and help local youth prepare for larger Fairs.Started in 1947 to help local youth prepare for larger fairs, the one-day Silvana Fair continues to att…Read More »
68th Annual Silvana Community FairSchedule6:30-8:30 AM : Livestock Check In & Vet Check9:00 AM : Opening of the 68th Annual Silvana Community Fair- Flag Raising: Everyone is encouraged to participate.- Kids' games: (Kids 16 yrs. & under) foll…Read More »