Add an Article
Add an Event
1 Illinois Boulevard
Spectrum Youth and Family Services is operated by the Township to provide services to youth, 10 to 21 years of age, and their parents and families. Services include:
- Professional Counseling.
- Parenting skills education.
- Outreach to your schools and neighborhoods.
- Juvenile Offender Services.
- Youth Development Programs.
- Youth Activities.
- Spectrum Teen Center, at Township Hall.
- Vogelei Teen Center, Higgins and Golf Roads (in partnership with the Hoffman Estates Park District and the Village of Hoffman Estates).
- Services for Child Abuse and Neglect.
- Services for Runaways.
- Information and Referrals