Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 7:00 AM , 8:30 AM , 10:00 AM 11:30 AM
Mon- Fri: 6:15 AM
Mon-Sat: 8:00 AM
A History of St. Paul Church
In 1878, Archbishop Peter R. Kenrick decreed that a mission church - to be named St. Paul - be established for the people of Fenton. A white frame building was erected on land previously owned by Samuel Vandover and the first Mass was celebrated on Christmas Day, 1879. The mission was served by Rev. John Feltman, who came by horse and buggy from Assumption Parish, Mattese, to celebrate the Eucharist every other Sunday.
Some time later, the mission was elevated to the status of a parish and Rev. James Kern was appointed the first resident pastor. In 1918, the cornerstone was laid for the brick church which still stands in "Olde Towne Fenton" on Main Street.