To know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, to grow in faith through His Sacraments and Word, and to go with His love into our community and world.
St. Paul Lutheran began on February 15, 1953 with a congregation of 47 members. The church was officially received into Synod at the District Convention held at Camp Okoboji on August 22-27, 1954. In 1974, additional facilities began being constructed and were completed in 1975. The addition included a new worship center, classrooms, sacristy, pastor’s study, offices and a lounge. The original church was remodeled for use as a fellowship and social hall, a kitchen, other offices and a library.
We have a nursery, classrooms, a parent lounge, event space, library and a sanctuary surrounded by custom stained glass windows