In 1909 the Georgia Federations of Women's Clubs answered the need to provide education for the community children by establishing TALLULAH FALLS SCHOOL. Once public schools were available, Tallulah Falls School became a private boarding school which is still in operation today. Industrial arts, farming and weaving were some of the programs taught.
In 1973 the farming program was dropped and the “Milking Parlor” was renovated and became “TALLULAH GALLERY”. The gallery features professional artists work from all over the south. All profits from the purchases of fine art go to a scholarship fund for students of Tallulah Falls School.