P.O. Box 402
The Rotary Club of Arlington Heights
Founded on March 26, 1956 with 20 Charter Members, our club has a long history of being one of the most active and largest contributors in our district (District 6440). Currently, we have 69 members.
Our members are from a wide array of professional classifications and backgrounds, and all with one united purpose to serve the community and the world at large. "Service Above Self" guides our every action.