Trinity Lutheran Church was organized in 1903 to serve the area between Saginaw and Caro. Our mission is to witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those who have not heard the Good News, while providing a supportive fellowship for the training and nurturing of God's people. In 2003 work began to build the new church connecting it to the school and finishing in 2004.
Trinity Lutheran School began in 1921 as a part of the educational ministry of the church, focused on aiding family's nurturing the faith of their children while providing the opportunity to learn. The current school building was constructed in 1953 with additions in 1978, 1993 and 2003.
The Church and School Offices are located in the School Building which is now attached to the Church.