OUR HISTORY IN BRIEF
The fellowship was founded in 1957 as a lay fellowship at the home of Charles & Marjorie Lee to meet the needs of individuals seeking a community of spiritual acceptance. In the 1960s, we built and dedicated our meetinghouse on Spring Hill Road in Storrs. Today, UUFS serves the Greater Windham area, with members from Storrs, Windham, Willimantic, Mansfield, Coventry, Lebanon, Stafford Springs and other local towns.
The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Storrs celebrates diversity and spiritual growth in a covenantal community of faith.