925 15th Avenue
The village got its name from Governor Dodge who combined the school's name with grove for the beautiful grove of burr oak trees on the west side of Highway 45.
1844: the first church of Union Grove was organized six years after the Sunday school started. On June 1, 1893, Rev. Frank Dexter and his wife, Rev. Mabel Dexter served the Union Grove Congregational Church.
1882:The first brick school was constructed with the west wing added in the 1890's. In the 1920's the building became Union Grove's Masonic Temple.