The Waynesboro Farmers Market (WFM) has been supporting local agriculture and local businesses since 2008. The WFM is a non-profit organization that relies on donations and grants to sustain its mission: to inspire and nurture a healthy community by building a local, sustainable and organic food economy in a vibrant, educational marketplace. Specifically, we aim to:
- Foster direct relationships between our local producers and community members.
- Serve as an incubator for small businesses and entrepreneurial growth in the area.
- Improve public health and nutrition through community education access to local produce.
- Act as a community gathering space.
- Support the preservation of local farmland and promote sustainability.
May 1 - October, 2021
Saturdays, 9am - 12pm
Location: Waynesboro Pavillion at Constitution Park