Whitesville Public Library

500 Main Street
607-356-3645

Whitesville Public Library was founded in 1923. Our new library, the Williams-Barney building, opened in 1996, after generous donations and a state grant obtained by Senator Jess Present.

The building is staffed by a director and a board of 5 trustees to oversee operations. Funding is from the school district, town, donations, fund raisers and memorials.We hope to provide high demand, high interest reading for all age groups in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere.


Photos