- To provide a place where community members can purchase fresh produce directly from local New England Farmers
- To provide a diverse and interesting selection of locally grown fruits and vegetables, and locally produced goods.
- To educate our community about the importance of sustainable agriculture.
- To partner with local organizations such as the library, area health centers and fitness organizations to promote education about healthy eating.
- To provide a self-sustaining social experience and to foster a sense of community in Wilmington.
Season: Summer and Winter
June 16 - October 13, 2019
Sunday, 10am - 1pm
Location: Swain Green, Wilmington Town Common
November 2, 2018
December 2, 2018
January 6, 2019
February 3, 2019
March 10, 2019
April 14, 2019
May 5, 2019
Sundays, 2pm - 4pm
Location: Wilmington Methodist Church, 87 Church Street