7700 East Florentine Road
To provide comprehensive, high-quality health care consistent with our communities needs.
Creating a Total Healing Environment an environment in which the people of Yavapai Regional Medical Center work in partnership with patients and their families to provide peace of mind and peace of heart, as well as physical cure and comfort, because we understand the indivisible relationship that exists between body, mind, and the human spirit.
- Respect - behaving in a way that honors self and others
- Integrity - being consistent in word and deed
- Quality - providing service excellence in meeting others' expectations
- Commitment - demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal development, the organization, and our Mission and Vision
- Accountability - following through and taking personal responsibility for results.
Yavapai Regional Medical Center's East campus in Prescott Valley was ranked second-best for "patient satisfaction" among 70 Arizona hospitals in a recent survey conducted as part of the federal Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health care Providers and Systems. Overall, the survey looked at patient satisfaction and how well doctors and nurses treated patients receiving care for heart attacks, heart failure and pneumonia, plus how effectively they prevented infections related to surgery. More than 2,500 hospitals nationwide were tracked for this survey.
In Arizona, only the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix was ranked higher than Yavapai Regional Medical Center East in the patient satisfaction category.
Yavapai Regional Medical Center East, which opened in May 2006 to serve all area residents, is a 50-bed, state-of-the-art hospital that offers a number of high-quality services for patient convenience, including:
- 24-hour emergency care and emergency physician coverage
- Inpatient and outpatient surgical services
- An intensive care unit (ICU)
- A full selection of high-tech imaging services
- 24-hour laboratory service
- Future services: Obstetrical services.