As the number of novel coronavirus cases increases across the U.S. and around the world, the number of confirmed novel coronavirus cases in Wisconsin has reached 54,002. More info »ABC 7 Chicago - 08/01/2020 02:05pm
The Department of Health Services reported 14,858 new test results, of which 1,062--or 7.1 percent--came back positive, according to the numbers released today. The remaining tests, 92.9 percent ... More info »WKOW - 08/01/2020 06:01am
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin confirmed 13 new COVID-19 deaths on Saturday, bringing the statewide death toll to 947. The latest figures from the state Department of Health Services ... More info »Associated Press on MSN.com - 08/01/2020 07:35am
The latest figures from the state Department of Health Services show there were 1,062 newly reported cases in Wisconsin on Saturday, bringing the state’s total to more than 54,000. More info »CBS Boston / WBZ - 08/01/2020 12:37pm
During the coronavirus pandemic, states have struggled with staggering revenue losses and budget shortfalls. Here's what is happening in Wisconsin. More info »NPR - 08/02/2020 11:00pm
State health officials reported 1,062 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 13 coronavirus-related deaths as the statewide mask mandate took effect Saturday. The positive cases account for 7.1% of the ... More info »Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - 08/01/2020 08:34am
State health officials said there was an increase of 922 new COVID-19 cases Sunday, bringing the state total to almost 55,000 confirmed positive cases. More info »NBC26 - 08/02/2020 07:13am
The daily positivity rate was 9.6%, making up 9,643 confirmed cases. As of Sunday, 337 people were in hospitals. Of those, 110 were in intensive care. More info »Green Bay Press-Gazette - 08/02/2020 07:53am
Every county in the 10-county region except Burnett County reported new cases of COVID-19 Sunday, Aug. 2, according to the Wisconsin Department of Health Services. Douglas County reported the highest ... More info »Superior Telegram - 08/02/2020 07:57am
As the number of novel coronavirus cases increases across the U.S. and around the world, the number of confirmed novel coronavirus cases in Wisconsin has reached 52,940. More info »ABC 7 Chicago - 07/31/2020 01:03pm
VoteSafe Wisconsin launched its campaign today to ensure that all Wisconsin voters have the ability to vote securely and safely in the upcoming August primary and November general elections. The ... More info »Wis Business - 07/21/2020 04:04am
Adam Gallus was prepared for the worst when in April he forged ahead with a more than $20,000 remodeling project on his ice cream stand, despite the COVID-19 pandemic. The shop, which hugs the roadway ... More info »KRDO - 07/20/2020 03:21am
You can find a ton of properties for sale if you search the Madison page on Zillow. Currently Madison has an average listing price for homes for sale on the market of $299,273. More real estate facts about Madison: The number of properties currently for sale in Madison is 3,494. The median homes for sale listing price is $225,000. This is broken down with the number of three bedroom houses in Madison consisting of 1,466 with an average listing price for these house of $254,275. Out of the 820 houses that are four bedroom the average listing price for Madison is $378,001. Interest rates for Madison are at historic lows as well.
Madison Wisconsin has a latitude of 43.063201904297 and a longitude of -89.400703430176. View the full profile
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).