The Chambersburg Hospital is a regional nonprofit health care organization committed to the improvement of the health and well-being of the people in southcentral Pennsylvania.
We exist to:
- Deliver patient and family-centered care that is compassionate, sensitive, and respectful of the individuals dignity and needs.
- Provide a comprehensive range of quality health related services that consistently demonstrate excellence and responsiveness.
- Provide convenient access to cost-effective health services to all persons within our service area, without regard for their ability to pay.
- Create a supportive environment that encourages trust, participation, open communication, collaboration, competence, and respect among our trustees, employees, volunteers, and medical staff.
- Work collaboratively with other health care providers to improve access and quality of health services for the people in our region.
- Provide professional and community education programs designed to improve the health and well-being of people.
The Chambersburg Hospital will be the leading health care organization in southcentral Pennsylvania. Working in partnership with our physicians and being responsive to regional needs, we will offer state-of-the-art services that enable us to serve both as a high quality community hospital, and as a regional center for selected medical specialties.
- Follows through, does what he or she says, walks the talk
- Respects others
- Consistently accepts responsibility for actions
- Uses honest communication
- Is ethical
- Has an intuitive sense of what others need
- Actively listens
- Upholds each patient's rights
- Does things right the first time
- Promotes and maintains personal and team performance standards
- Looks to improve knowledge and skill base toward improving performance
-Anticipates the needs of others
- Places the needs of the patient and customer first
- Does the right thing