Historical Markers

Wonder Cave

Marker can be reached from the intersection of Prospect Street and Allen Street, on the right when traveling north.

Read More...

San Marcos Springs

Marker is at the intersection of Spring Lake and West Laurel Street, on the right when traveling west on Spring Lake.

Read More...

Don Felipe Roque de la Portilla

Marker is on North Old Bastrop Highway (County Route 266) 1.2 miles south of San Marcos Highway (Texas Route 80), on the right when traveling south.

Read More...

Col. Ignacio Elizondo’s 1813 Campaign

Marker is on Old Bastrop Road 0.8 miles south of San Marcos Highway (Texas Route 80), on the left when traveling south.

Read More...

The Cattle Drives

Marker is at the intersection of South Old Bastrop Road (County Route 266) and East McCarty Lane (County Route 233), on the right when traveling south on South Old Bastrop Road.

Read More...

Charles Lewis McGehee Cabin

Marker is on North Old Bastrop Highway (County Route 266) 1.3 miles south of San Marcos Highway (Texas Route 80), on the left when traveling south.

Read More...

Post San Marcos

Marker can be reached from Aquarena Springs Drive south of West Laurel Street, on the right when traveling south.

Read More...

Site of the First Town of San Marcos

Marker is on North Old Bastrop Highway (County Route 266) 1.2 miles south of San Marcos Highway (Texas Route 80), on the right when traveling south.

Read More...

The Calaboose

Marker is at the intersection of West Martin Luther King Drive and Feltner Alley, on the right when traveling west on West Martin Luther King Drive.

Read More...

Site of Coronal Institute

Marker is at the intersection of West Hutchison Street and Moore Street, on the right when traveling south on West Hutchison Street.

Read More...
Type in your Search Keyword(s) and Press Enter...